Project X EvenFlow Riptide Graphite Wood Shafts
- Sale: Brand new, original aftermarket component shaft, not an OEM version. Limited Quantity.
- Building off the success of the original EvenFlow, EvenFlow Riptide is designed with improved stability that builds on the widely successful "even bend" profile to provide unmatched feel and maximum energy transfer. Riptide is a mid spin/launch design and features Torsional Stability Optimization which allows for an extremely stable shaft while maintaining the signature smooth EvenFlow feel.
- The next-generation Project X EvenFlow Riptide shaft aims to deliver the same “even bend” profile but with improved stability that doesn’t sacrifice EvenFlow’s signature smooth feel. This shaft is designed for a moderate swing tempo and a medium launch with medium spin.
- Revolutionary “even” bend profile transfers shaft load more efficiently throughout the swing to create maximum energy release at impact
- Provides a powerful flow of energy that feels smooth and delivers great distance.
- EvenFlow Riptide features a mid-spin and mid-launch profile.
- Bend Point: Mid
- Ball Flight: Mid
- Swing Speed:
- Tip Trim: Driver 0"; #3W 05"; #5W 1"; #7W 1"; #9W 1".
|Wood 50||5.0 = A||5.4°||0.335"||0.640"||46"||53 g||Mid|
|Wood 60||5.5 = R||4.4°||0.335"||0.640"||46"||63 g||Mid|
|Wood 60||6.0 = S||4.4°||0.335"||0.640"||46"||63 g||Mid|
There have been no reviews for this product.