Heater B-2 Fairway Wood Component Kit
- Compare to TaylorMade® M2™
- The recessed Recoil Pocket along the hitting face make the hitting face more responsive and increases the size of the sweet spot. The benefits are a reduced spin for longer shots and increased forgiveness on off-center hits
- The B2 fairway woods go farther and straighter and are designed for players seeking more distance and improved playability from their fairway wood.
- Aero-dynamic head profile reduces drag and promotes faster golf club speed for more distance
- This self-contained Component Kit includes the following supplies
- 1 x Heater B-2 Fairway wood head, 17-4 cast stainless steel;
- 1 x SynTech Accuforce 70 100% graphite driver shaft;
- 1 x Rexton Men's Velvet grip;
- 1 x Ferrule (black);
- 1 x Vise clamp;
- 1 x Grip tape strip;
- 1 x Quick epoxy Double Bubble, good for up to 2 clubs.
- Grip solvent not included. Paint thinner available at hardware stores.
|No.||Loft||Lie||Weight||Volume||Face Height||Club Length|
|#3+||13°||59°||210 g||180 cc||35.5 mm||43"|
|#3||15°||59°||210 g||180 cc||35.5 mm||43"|
|#4||16.5°||59.5°||215 g||170 cc||35.5 mm||42.5"|
|#5||18°||59.5°||215 g||170 cc||35.5 mm||42"|
|#7||21°||60°||220 g||160 cc||35.5 mm||41"|
|#9||24°||60.5°||225 g||150 cc||35.5 mm||40.5"|
There have been no reviews for this product.