Heater B-2 Hybrid Component Kit
- Compare to TaylorMade® M2™
- The recessed Recoil Pocket along the hitting face make the hitting face more responsive and increases the size of the sweet spot. The benefits are a reduced spin for longer shots and increased forgiveness on off-center hits. The recoil zone promotes more distance and more consistent shots from any lie.
- The new Heater B-2 hybrid has a confidence-inspiring shape and technologies to promote speed, distance and forgiveness. The wider foot print makes it easy to align the head flat on the ground and boosting confidence at address position.
- Aero-dynamic head profile reduces drag and promotes faster golf club speed for more distance.
- The matte black and white top plate avoids unwanted glaring and stands out easily against the green grass.
- 10 lofts available from 15º to 45º to fit any golfer.
- This self-contained Component Kit includes the following supplies:
- 1 x Heater B-2 Hybrid head RH;
- 1 x Syntec Accuforce 70HB Hybrid Graphite shaft;
- 1 x Rexton Velvet grip ;
- 1 x Ferrule (black);
- 1 x Vise clamp;
- 1 x Grip tape strip;
- 1 x Quick epoxy Double Bubble, good for up to 2 clubs.
- Grip solvent not included. Paint thinner available at hardware stores.
|Right Hand:||15º - 45º||Hosel:||0.370"|
|Finish:||White||Material:||431 stainless steel|
|Face Height:||39 mm (19º)||Face-Rear:||67.5 mm (19º)|
There have been no reviews for this product.